Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Meatballs
Our favorite teriyaki pineapple chicken meatballs are available from Aidells. This is not a product endorsement, but we do love them. They are pre-cooked and ready to heat and serve. This recipe calls for blanched broccoli and shredded carrot, topped with scallion and chopped cilantro. Set atop a good helping of fragrant jasmine rice, and you’ll have a meal in under 20 minutes. Scale this meatball recipe to any size for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- The jasmine rice is made according to the package directions, start that first since it's about 20 mins, then prep the remainder of the recipe while you're waiting.
- Your local grocer and Costco carries the Aidell's teriyaki meatballs.
- I added a bit of barbecue sauce and grape jelly while heating them up (about four minutes in the microwave).
- Steam the broccoli florets, grated carrots and scallions for about three minutes in covered microwave dish with about 1/4 cup of water.
- I like to dash salt and pepper on the veggies before steaming to bring out the flavor. You can also add butter or sesame oil if you want.
- Once the rice is finished, plate and top with teriyaki pineapple meatballs, broccoli, carrot, scallion, and fresh chopped cilantro.